Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pray for Egypt

Egypt is very close to me this year. Knowing a student there. So many memory about it.

Running choasly to chase the train and almost fall on the day of birth was very pathetic yet fantastic.

Beginning to know this student very well until one day on raya 1434 hijrah, this student got married with a very beautiful pious wife. Barakallahu lahuma ^^

Alhamdulillah. I'm very very very happy for you :DD really excited on the day of your marriage. Its very funny when you called in the morning to express how nervous you are. You make me feel nervous too if one day its my turn to accept someone in my life. Haha. Really happy for you :))

Seeing your wedding picture with her, so beautiful and handsome with full purple attire. ^^ Sheikhul Shoubra, be happy with her. O Allah, make them happy in dunya and akhirah. Bless them with cute kids, little calliphs that will become the cure for the ummah. Ameen ^^

And today...
Egypt becomes worse than before.
Too many soul has been taken away. World seems paralysed. Where's the action? And why with Muslims country?

Reading about coup before, and i dont understand. I'm sorry Egypt. Its hard for me to chew the exact problem. At last, only prayer i could give to you Egypt.

#pray4ummah
#pray4egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment