Monday, July 1, 2013

The Road That Has Been Taken

Road to be the old one seems getting great after having some hard time to read even don't have feel to do it.

Feeling dizzy when reading in a vehicle moving seems not become obstacle anymore.

Novel "Takdir 2: Percaya yang Tidak Sirna", I finished reading it in almost a month after urging myself to read again. Officially 30June (yesterday). :3 *shoot my own head, too much time has been taken, pufff!* x.x

Starting to be with The Noble Book days and night, like those moments before. Heart feel totally in such a good mood everyday. Peaceful.

Form a schedule, emm, three exactly. Hee. Just to ensure everything is done orderly and nothing is left behind.

"Mahu jadi ulat buku ni, hehe" is one of the schedules. Each day must read a book. Like a checklist. No lying! Prohibited in Islam. If you write there e.g: 30/6 Takdir2, then it is a must that you've read that. Allah knows. :))

Road to Ramadhan (الطريق إلى رمضان) is another schedule. It is just the same as Taklifat made by certain 'circles', the aims and the objectives are the same, to prepare someone to be a better person day by day and become closer to Allah. Having a day with the way of Islam, the way of life.

No doubt, the schedule is a huge success. A very good helper to someone who are really in need like ME. Alhamdulillah.

I laughed once when putting myself with a schedule. And now, i'm laughing to myself for being such a fool human on that day. -.-

Oh yeah, another schedule. Memorising method. Four elements that has been memorised before will be recalled back. Everyday insyaAllah. Saturday, new ayah will be.

Sometimes it feels like i've been forced by myself. But.. I am heading myself to Paradise but i am acting not as one of them. Time is yet to come, but am i ready?

Allahu, i always fall. Feels no hope and empty inside. i am wrong. Too many fault. And You are my Lord, You create me, i am Your servant. i seek for Your protection from my own evil. Do forgive me. No one can forgive except You my Lord.

----------------

Allahu Rabbuna, God of earth and skies, dunya and akhirah, bless upon us in this month of Syaaban, and make us be in the month full of barakah, Ramadhan kareem. Allahumma ameen.

#pray4ummah

No comments:

Post a Comment