Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hide and seek

Somewhere somehow, i started to forget the memories. Slowly but affect me. Seeking back all the pieces gone and put it back together in a nice folder head.

Someone told me to give you a chance to forget me from your life. Forget everything about me. Dimmer day by day, soon, it'll turn off by itself.

As i started to, it'll flow smoothly by chance maybe. Soon, you appear again and again. Only God knows how i feel when you come again. It's warm. I always feel you're around.

The day the conversation's on, i started to shiver because the world turn colder all of sudden. I'm not so sure what was happening that day but i feel reluctant to let you go from this life.

Eventhough you know nothing, there were so many things happened in my day. I keep thinking you're the one but it is impossible to do so because we are different. Our status are not the same.

You just don't know how much i thanked Him when you say a word to me again. You're totally someone i don't want to lose. The way we're right now, i hope we'll stay as I am not a kind of a strong girl that you can see. But as you can see I cannot hide everything inside myself to ensure everything is at its place. I'll tell you everything that happened.

I am a person who is easily dropping the tears. Just watching someone won a trophy, i feel touched and hearing his or her speech can make me cry. When someone say she or he wants to move to some other places, just go, don't show me you're bringing all your stuff away. I'll cry if you do that. If i just seeing someone at the airport to fly away, I cannot speak at all, all things keep inside and if they say bye2, the tears automatically falling down falling down. Drama.

Allah~ the eyes cannot stay longer. Too heavy to be opened. Poor eyes. The most exhausted organ everyday for those who can see the Lord's awesome creations.

Disconnected. zZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment