Tuesday, January 1, 2013

T-T sedihhhh~

Today's finally here. She's no longer run and hug me dearly. She's no longer searching for me after she woke up in the morning. No longer here to say my name if she cannot see me beside her. No longer smiling gratefully seeing me just sit on the chair looking at her. No longer sleeping with me on the same pillow and under the same blanket. No longer hearing me sing a lullaby song to ensure she's getting asleep. No longer here to sit on me anytime she wants to. No longer waiting for me to end my five-times obligations daily.

I asked her yesterday, "kakak wants to sleep with papa?" She answered, "no, sleep with cik Ayu". I smiled towards her. I told her to sleep early as she'll go to negeri sembilan later in the morning. She refused to sleep and play with my phone. She opened the map and searched for the airport senai. She could not wait to fly to sabah.

This incredible child make me realize, life is not a medium to play around. There are responsibilities. Do not jeopardize our eternal life there just because of our life here. Every single little tiny small things and big ones, are recorded. Reminder.

This adorable kiddy really makes my life terindah :) terasa nak ade anak sendiri je sekarang~ hehe.. Bukan ape, tengok zafirah rapat sangat dengan aku macam bestnye ade anak sendiri. Patutlah aku ade 8adik beradik. Yg ade 10, 11, 12, 13 adik beradik tu mesti bahagia mak ayah dia. :D nak anak ramai2 jugaklah nanti. Haha.

Eh, kena belajar dulu. Fikir pasal anak pulak -_-" ayah pun soh sambung master je lepas degree kalau takde pape, tak bagi kelulusan green light untuk kawen pun. Haha. Ayah suka tengok aku study kott. Inspiration to the young one :p that's why adik2 aku struggle untuk cemerlang sebab kakak dia dah mulakan legacy :p diharapkan adik2 semua berjaya.

Hmm, Miza Zafirah! Jom skype dengan cik ayu :D tapi, tau dah kakak taknak kan? Mesti tutup telinga nanti. Hikhik. Tengok, rindu benar ne :') Marini Zahra! Adik buat ape tu? (gaya iklan kat tv) huwaa! Comelnye korang ne! Muhammad Zafri! Jumpe lagi 6bulan akan datang :D harap dah boleh tersenyum riang. Boleh acik tengok lesung pipit tuhh :))

Dah boleh tidur awal hari2, Miza Zafirah dah takde, kalau tidak "cik ayu! Banon! Banon ah! Banon" heee~ Mizaaaa~ Ayuuuu~ Miza Zafirahhhh~ Cik Ayuuuu~ :'D nasib baik tadi tak nangis tengok korang pergi. Hukhuk. Jage diri sayang2 permata hati.

Jumpa lagi, insya-Allah <3 ameen~

No comments:

Post a Comment