Friday, September 7, 2012

جزاكِ الله خيرا كثيرا

Ya Allah, what an angle you send to me?
sometimes she talkative and easily cut my speech off
but she speaks until i lost my way just to hear her story
she's nice and sweet
she looks happy in her life
she can play ping pong very well
though just knowing her for a few months
i lost myself in the way she are
she teaches me a lot
she helps me in a bounty
she just look adorable with a twin 
and in pink attire
she just someone i don't want to get to know more or less
because if one day i hurt her
i will have a severe pain in this bloody chamber
my throat will suffocate
and my head will feel like getting expand and explode
for the rest you have done
thank you so much
may Allah grant you benefits here and hereafter
uhibbukifillah abadan abada

dedicated to the one who is called as Nurul Aqilah :')

U suites pink well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment