Wednesday, October 10, 2012

lives up!

no spirit to urge me ._. do return

ever since you're not around, everything turns upside down
since when this happen i am not really concern
just the feel comes down down down and down
and i just notice it today

i know you are something
and you do have something
something that i call as catalyst
catalyst that burn up the spirit in me
do return

i hide this for some times
and i just see you from far away
across the land across the sea
in the land of far far away

i need some times
just to lose myself in me

i need the moment 
just to fly away in me

i need the exact place
just to sit and dream

i need the blue sky the chirping birds the green trees
just to ease me

i just need some times
just to find me in myself
till someone call out my name!

hayat!
lives up!

and that moment
i will realise

what have i done
this is a world 
the world that act as the only bridge to hereafter
the hereafter that will be eternal abadan abada 
cannot let time gone useless and meaningless

quick! 
time's really flying
or you might be down there forever


No comments:

Post a Comment